A golf slice should be one of the easiest golf shots to fix, so why do so many amateur golfers struggle with a slice? This video dives deep into the cause and effect of why we continue to slice the golf ball, and we give you 3 great golf tips to fix that nasty golf slice once and for all!
*** DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF THE SCIENCE OF THE SLICE ***
How to Fix a Golf Slice With Irons
Today we’re going to talk about what causes a golf slice with irons and how to diagnose it, and 3 easy tips on how to fix it. And at the end, we’re going to give you a great drill specifically for your long irons to cure that slice and become a better golfer.
Topics to Cover:
How to Diagnose a Golf Slice with Irons
– what causes a slice in a golf swing?
– how do you recognize a golf slice?
– how to know you’re not hitting your irons straight
– what is a good checkpoint in your golf backswing?
What Causes a Golf Slice?
– what causes a slice off the tee?
– how do you fix a slice with your driver?
– what is a good drill for driver slice?
How to Correct a Golf Slice with Irons
– what causes a slice with irons?
– how do you grip a golf club to fix the slice?
– how do you cure a slice?
– what are some golf tips to fix your setup?
How to Stop Slicing Long Irons
– how do you stop slicing the golf ball?
– how do you hit your long irons straighter?
– what is a good tip to fix your slice with long irons?
Lower your golf handicap fast! Visit:
For more free golf tips like this, visit:
► Subscribe to USGolfTV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5-3igA0IfsyWGKTr6YKA?sub_confirmation=1
The Top 7 Golf Gifts For Women
Authentication failed. No user with this email address found.A Few Good Suggestions For Golf Gifts For Women
Best 8 Golf Gifts For Women
Golf Stance Tip – Go Up to Go Down!
Choosing The Ideal Golf Gifts For Women