Top 10 Stretches – fitness for golf strength and flexibility
Welcome to this Top Ten Fitness Tips Guide to help provide an easy golf technique for with enhanced flexibility and agility to lower your handicap, enjoy the game more and for longer, reduce risk of injury.
My goal is to help you through my experience so I will not recommend a product, service, process or approach unlessI myself have used it personally and which I have also researched received feedback on from other professionals I trust, including clinical exercise specialists consulting clips, video analysis, golf magazines and more.
As mentioned here are the links to the warm down exercises:
https://youtu.be/UKpd8xwsfK0 and the individual exercises of this clip as well:
1. Arms and back against wall https://youtu.be/7gNsuedOe_A
2. Arcs https://youtu.be/0f-jhH3NUqY
3. Shoulders and rotators https://youtu.be/RSm2Qx52g10
4. Ankle https://youtu.be/_ZZxumqixwI
6. Back and Hip to Feet https://youtu.be/GlVzVz97miI
7. Knee, Arm & Leg https://youtu.be/GlVzVz97miI
8. Arms up https://youtu.be/5Gik-U9GnBM
9. Core and Arms turn https://youtu.be/LOsVdW0GfBw
10. Legs over https://youtu.be/nD_EgZzzv9w
BONUS: Butterfly https://youtu.be/7Ib0eVW71C
1. One arm swing – clap your hands https://youtu.be/W-jjbtR-OEI
2. One club swing https://youtu.be/wYFlNovXXf4
3. Whoosh https://youtu.be/IzzpURjkemY
4. Golf Club Turns https://youtu.be/TcxxK6dh_1Y
5. Two arm swing dance https://youtu.be/tnWeU-y_Jqg
6. Wrist roll https://youtu.be/XtZPMrSbfG0
7. Back shoulder pull https://youtu.be/GJS-UbH5Ils
8. Rotator arm turn https://youtu.be/Yqze_aPaLsQ
9. Twist and lean https://youtu.be/qyisHyUkdqU
10. Balance touch https://youtu.be/xlVHNO0Kdmk
There are many playlists to consult and there will be many more Top Tens to follow.
SUBSCRIBE (FOR FREE) TO BE ALERTED TO NEW CLIPS. Turn notifications on and give a LIKE – thumbs up- that really helps too!! Thanks and Enjoy your Golf Game.
CHECK OUT THE TOP TEN PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiWLqJYoceMJLQ4UQmpVcaoMzeFk336TQ . This is the Top ten System that I have created that together provides a rich and deep, varied and effective toolkit for all golfers, male female, young and old to enjoy the game more, to reduce your handicap, to extend your golf life and to reduce risk of injury.
As mentioned here are some other sites of mine to check out also:
In this one below you will see a set of playlists with one one golf resorts showing some drone flyover
The 336 Method – Effective Breathing Technique For Golfers
Authentication failed. No user with this email address found.Improve Your Practice With a Virtual Caddie – Mental Golf Tip
How Important Is Confidence Really for Your Golf Game
Are Your Golf Clubs Ready For An M.O.T?
Mental Golf – How to Train Your Mind in Just 5 Minutes a Day