A golf slice should be one of the easiest golf shots to fix, so why do so many amateur golfers struggle with a slice? This video dives deep into the cause and effect of why we continue to slice the golf ball, and we give you 3 great golf tips to fix that nasty golf slice once and for all!
*** DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF THE SCIENCE OF THE SLICE ***
How to Fix a Golf Slice With Irons
Today we’re going to talk about what causes a golf slice with irons and how to diagnose it, and 3 easy tips on how to fix it. And at the end, we’re going to give you a great drill specifically for your long irons to cure that slice and become a better golfer.
Topics to Cover:
How to Diagnose a Golf Slice with Irons
– what causes a slice in a golf swing?
– how do you recognize a golf slice?
– how to know you’re not hitting your irons straight
– what is a good checkpoint in your golf backswing?
What Causes a Golf Slice?
– what causes a slice off the tee?
– how do you fix a slice with your driver?
– what is a good drill for driver slice?
How to Correct a Golf Slice with Irons
– what causes a slice with irons?
– how do you grip a golf club to fix the slice?
– how do you cure a slice?
– what are some golf tips to fix your setup?
How to Stop Slicing Long Irons
– how do you stop slicing the golf ball?
– how do you hit your long irons straighter?
– what is a good tip to fix your slice with long irons?
Lower your golf handicap fast! Visit:
For more free golf tips like this, visit:
Visit – https://usgolftv.com – for more great articles, tips, product and reviews
► Subscribe to USGolfTV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5…
FIX YOUR SLICE TODAY!
Follow us on Social Media:
Website – https://usgolftv.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/usgolftv/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgz5…
Twitter – @usgolftv
Things That Every Beginner in Golf Should Know
Authentication failed. No user with this email address found.Getting to Ride the Excitement of the Ryder Cup 2014
10 Rules for Making a Swing Change
Best Golf Courses in Devon
4 Steps to Hit More Greens In Regulation From 100 to 200 Yards