Best golf fitness exercise principles- agility, flexibility, endurance. Will include best simple warm up exercises; best golf warm up stretches; best golf agility exercises for seniors;
best golf fitness exercises and more.
To undertake really simple exercises for golfers, especially senior golfers, so as to improve flexibility and help warm up before playing golf, targeting rotation, agility and mobility. To engage in the best simple warm up and warm down exercises before golf and even warm downs after especially important for golfers with limited flexibility and what they can do to help improve their effectiveness and enjoyment golf and sustain this over time.
Golf warm up stretches and exercises will improve your golf game and help with those aches and pains and hopefully also reduce any serious injuries. Warming up those golf muscles before your round is therefore critical.
But equally important are some critical principles to follow both during and after your warm ups, drills or exercises.
As such I lay out some few important principles and guidelines for the exercises and exercise sets, including:
1. Do warm Ups before starting; and Warm Downs at the end of the set.
2. Breathe deeply in and out when doing each exercise.
3. Drink plenty of water, especially between Repetitions.
4. Keep your posture upright and don’t hunch your back.
5. Do each movement slowly fully focusing on the muscle or parts of the body that that specific exercise is on or about.
6. While eventually you should be doing most of the exercise 18 times for each repetition and at least ten exercises per set- time should take 30-45 minutes, you may want to start with smaller sets if you are just starting out and build from there till you do about fifteen exercises totalling about 1 hour and 18 times for each Repetition, 3 Repetitions.
7. Don’t mix cardio with weights- do one or the other set and alternate at different times or on different days.
8. Do the exercise sets at least 4-6 times per week taking at least a day where you fully rest. Add if you can two of the days as intensive walking or speed walking – also for about 45 minutes. Monitor your heart rate and keep it at a sensible level.
9. Vary what you include in sets to keep it interesting but also so that you are working many more muscles and don’t get lazy.
10. Don’t look for shortcuts – it will pay off in the long term.
11. Above all, learn to enjoy the exercises!!
Based on 4 years of dedicated work, research (including consulting clinical exercise specialists) testing, practice and experience to dramatically improve my golf game and enhance my enjoyment of it but also to last for many years to come already being a senior golfer.
SUBSCRIBE (FOR FREE) TO BE ALERTED TO NEW CLIPS. Turn notifications on and give a LIKE – thumbs up- that really helps too!! Thanks and Enjoy your Golf Game.
CHECK OUT THE TOP TEN PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiWLqJYoceMJLQ4UQmpVcaoMzeFk336TQ . This is the Top ten System that I have created that together provides a rich and deep, varied and effective toolkit for all golfers, male female, young and old to enjoy the game more, to reduce your handicap, to extend your golf life and to reduce risk of injury.
Just to add that my goal is to help you through my experience so I will not recommend a product, service, process or approach unlessI myself have used it personally and which I have also researched received feedback on from other professionals I trust, including clinical exercise specialists.
As mentioned here are some other sites of mine to check out also:
In this one below you will see a set of playlists with one one golf resorts showing some drone flyover of Royal Mougins Golf Club
Proper Maintenance for Golf Cart Batteries
Authentication failed. No user with this email address found.How to Buy the Best Remote Controlled Golf Buggies
What Are The Top Gifts For Men Who Are Into Sports?
Benefits of Golf in the Business World